Friday, February 14, 2014

Shallow DOF, (depth of field), and other things that I like.




I like green. A lot! I like it with gold, just as it is with these lucite and gold fill earrings. 


 I like chain, patterned chain is even better, just as it is in these simple earrings of vintage brass and sterling silver.


 I like pyrite, so much, just as so many other designers at the moment. I love it with these aqua blue, textured, vintage glass beads. I think that the two different shapes come together perfectly, and I love these simple, beautiful, earrings so much.


I prefer circles to most other shapes, Maybe it's just the way that they reflect life. I like connection and symmetry and these earrings are a physical representation of that.


I like simple, elegant shapes that do not snag on sweaters or catch in my hair. I like jewelry that is comfortable, wearable, and classic. 



 I love bokeh, and this photo has it. It also shows a perfect combination of warm and cool metals.



 Well, this might be one of my favorite images of my favorite earrings right now. I think that they are just perfect and I like the way that the image turned out. Shallow depth of field images are intriguing, like a good woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment