Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Other birds, creatures that I don't see enough.


On a recent trip to Florida, to sail with my Dad, I was able to spend some time with one of my favorite creatures.  Pelicans.  They amuse, they amaze me.  Someday I too will fly effortlessly just above the waves - out to sea.  Nothing will stop me.


Seven mile bridge.  We crossed this bridge everyday on our way to "sailing school", in Marathon.  We sailed under the bridge twice - it was an adventure!
I find the horizon of blue-green water to be soothing and reassuring.

Seven mile bridge and Pigeon Key


At sail.  At last.
(and alas, no more)


Because I am so fond of ocean waters I have a charm necklace to keep what I hold dear close to my heart.  
This one might bring you joy.
sterling silver
agate
brass
love of the water and all that is in and around it






No comments:

Post a Comment