Friday, January 20, 2012


Because I am leaving for a vacation at the end of the month, I am feeling generous in spirit so I just created a final sale section in my Etsy shop.  It's a place where I will be putting all those pieces that need a home.  Check it out from time to time - there will be some good deals.  The sale section does not include the pieces pictured below... they are either on the way to the shop or already listed.

#1 Beach necklace.... for obvious reasons.  (sailing)
Beach necklace
 #2 Layering lesson, the perfect combo of long and short with a great earring accent.
Perfect together
 #3 Just a beautiful pair of earrings with divine cultured ocean pearls in the softest grey and micro-faceted quartz beads from my archives of beads that I can not replace.
Old school elegance

No comments:

Post a Comment