Wednesday, August 17, 2011

say it isn't so...

Summer is ending, it's true.  I will be moving to my new apartment by the lake just for the end of the best season.  I will wear my white beads and bring a sweater.  Cooler weather will not push me indoors, or into wool, just yet.  So keep your summer jewelry on and get to the water while we still have time.  Then start planning that beach vacation.

mamabetsy.com

Vintage coral and tan glass beads on oxidized sterling silver.

______________________________________________________________

 IF, however, you are planning your autumn wardrobe consider these neutrals...


mamabetsy.com

vintage glass and brass with 14/20 gold filled chain - sexy.

mamabetsy.com

Vintage glass on oxidized sterling silver.  These long beads look like bamboo to me, they are special beads.  I like the length of these earrings like skinny jeans for your ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment